Wednesday, November 9, 2016

END OF ZUMBA SAN FERNANDO CLASS UNDER CHRISBELLE HOMESCHOOL INDEPENDENT TUTORING SERVICES


We want to END the ZUMBA Events under Chrisbelle Homeschool Independent Tutoring Services for Del Pilar San Fernando Camarines Sur & Sta. Cruz San Fernando Camarines Sur. Maybe some of you are thinking why. Maybe we will resume once everything will be finalized for agreements. Any events without my knowledge are not under me anymore starting today. I'm on my way to exit. We will resume once I finalized it. For now I have new FREE PLANNED EVENTS. YES FREE Training Class Exclusively on DEL PILAR STREET SAN FERNANDO CAMARINES SUR. 5 selected Out of School Youth. 5 will be selected by our Barangay Captain. It is a VOLUNTARY SERVICES by the Business Owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Load Manna Works on Your Phone